The Nagambie Rifle Club Inc offers a full range of membership to all members, regardless of your abilities or the level of involvement in the sport.
For year 2018 – 2019
- Full adult membership including registration with the Victorian Rifle Association and an E-magazine, (includes Membership to Nagambie Rifle Club which allows full use of club facilities) yearly subscription fee is $250.00
- New members receive a substantial discount on fees for their first year of membership.
- ie Full Adult NEW membership reduces from $250.00 to $187.00
- Adult associate membership (Membership to Nagambie Rifle Club which allows full use of club facilities) yearly subscription is $238.00
- Full Junior membership (Under 21 years, will need guardians approval) yearly subscription is $162.00, also includes Membership to Nagambie Rifle Club.
- Pro Rata discounts apply if joining later in the year.
- Membership fee for Nagambie Rifle Club remains the same at $40.00 pa
- Included this financial year is Insurance cover for firearms and/or associated equipment up to the value of $12,000.00 or $25,000.00 if an additional premium of $10.00 per member is paid.
All memberships are due June 14th (no later than 30th June) each year, please contact the Secretary:
Steve Falla on Phone 0402 793 585 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note associate membership is a restricted membership and allows the member to shoot in club practice and club competition on the Nagambie Rifle Club only, associate members cannot compete in any other club competition.
Being an associate member is not considered a genuine reason to hold a shooters license.
Find us on Facebook at: