Club History

The Nagambie Rifle Club Inc was established in 1880, and has been located in two different locations until its current location in 1968, in which the club was able to secure a long term lease with local farmers Max & John Perry.

The Nagambie Rifle Clubs rifle range has been given the name or (The Merve Smith Memorial Range)

Please note the history of the Nagambie Rifle Club is in the process of being updated all members and interested supporters of the club are encouraged to submit data and photos to the committee.